- Crafist® SCA-Clear Adhesive becomes hard and gains extra strong bonds in just a few minutes.
- It is not epoxy, it is arcylic based and does not turn yellow over time. It is not poisonous, it can be used on surfaces that have contact with food.
- It does not show its glue due to its transparent color. It can be used for many purposes.
- It is easy on surfaces and it does not change their look.
- It is ideal for repairing valuable and fragile items.
The product contains 2 mixing tips and 6 gr/ 5 ml repair material.
- For the best result, use the product in room temperature.
- Attach the mixing tip and slowly squeeze the syringe.
- Wait for the product to cure for 10-15 minutes. Curing is faster in hotter environments.
- Use masking tape or vice in order to hold pieces in place during curing.
- You can wipe off the remaining layer with hand or a damp cloth after curing.
Repair yourself at home, without spending too much.