- Crafist® Underglaze Paints are ceramic colorants used under transparent and translucent glazes.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paints can be used in tile, ceramic and porcelain clay bodies.
- Crafist® SA Ceramic, Tile and Porcelain Underglaze Paints are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paint should be applied with a brush and then glazed with transparent glaze on biscuit fired objects.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paint does not contain lead. If applied with a transparent and translucent glaze compatible with food contact, it becomes compatible with food.
- Firing can be done at a temperature suitable for the firing degree of the glaze and clay if you will use the Crafist® SA Ceramic, Tile and Porcelain Underglaze Paint between 900° and 1220 ° C.
- To acquire the best result we recommend you to do your own experiment
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.