- Crafist® Underglaze Paints are ceramic colorants used under transparent and translucent glazes.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paints can be used in tile, ceramic and porcelain clay bodies.
- Crafist® SA Ceramic, Tile and Porcelain Underglaze Paints are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paint should be applied with a brush and then glazed with transparent glaze on biscuit fired objects.
- Crafist® SA Underglaze Paint does not contain lead. If applied with a transparent and translucent glaze compatible with food contact, it becomes compatible with food.
- Firing can be done at a temperature suitable for the firing degree of the glaze and clay if you will use the Crafist® SA Ceramic, Tile and Porcelain Underglaze Paint between 900° and 1220 ° C.
- To acquire the best result we recommend you to do your own experiment