Power Turquoise Porselen - Stoneware Seramik Sırı - Laguna Glaze
It is a glossy dark green coloured porcelain-stoneware ceramic glaze. With its Laguna Mystic group, it offers effected glossy various colours on porcelain and stoneware bodies.
It creates sparkling and dancing effects on products. They are moving glazes. It is ready to use.
You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
It is a moving and running glaze.
Product Technical Features:
- Temperature: 1184-1222 °C (Cone:5)
- It is ready to use and suitable glaze for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- It is food safe.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1200-1222 °C
- It is a moving and running glaze. We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
You can easily perform application with a brush.
When applied thickly, it can cause more running.
We recommend you to use it by making a trial tablet.
It is food safe when fired at suitable degree.