- The products in the image are glazed with red vacuum ceramic clay, white vacuum ceramic clay, yellow chamotte ceramic clay and white chamotte ceramic clay from left to right.
- Crafist® Opaque Glazes are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- The firing temperature range of the Crafist® OPK - 112 Opaque Glaze is between 1030 and 1050 ° C. The recommended firing temperature is 1040 ° C.
- Crafist® OPK - 112 Opaque Glaze is suitable for any food contact, it does not contain lead.
- You must shake the Crafist® OPK - 112 Opaque Glaze before you use it. Stir well if any part is sunk.
- You can apply the opaque ceramic glazes with brushing, dipping or spraying techniques. If you want to apply the glaze with dipping or spraying technique, we suggest adding some water to the glaze.
- We recommend you test it out in your own oven regimen and your own cooking methods.
- The glaze color may vary depending on the body color of the clay used. For the glaze and clay harmony, we recommend you to do your own experiment