Mottled Spice Porcelain - Stoneware Ceramic Glaze - Laguna Glaze
With the Laguna Moroccan Sand group, it offers various colours as glossy and satin on porcelain and stoneware bodies . It is food safe when it is fired at suitable degree. It is ready to use. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
- Temperature: 1184-1222 °C (Cone:5)
- It is ready to use and suitable for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- It is food safe.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1200-1222 °C
- We recommend that you to try at your own kiln conditions for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
They are ready to use.
You can directly apply.
You can easily perform application with a brush.