Charcoal Porcelain - Stoneware Ceramic Glaze - Laguna Glaze
It is a matte anthracite coloured porcelain-stoneware ceramic glaze. With Laguna Dynasty group, porcelain and stoneware bodies could be glazed as glossy or matte with natural look .You can use the glazes in this group to create a vintage effect on your works. It is food safe when fired at suitable degree. It is ready to be used. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
- Temperature: 1184-1222 °C (Cone:5)
- It is ready to use and suitable glaze for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- You can make your application in two or three coats.
- It is suitable for contact with food.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1200-1222 °C
- We recommend that you to try at your own kiln regime for the adaptation of glaze and body.
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect.
It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
They are ready to use.
You can directly apply.
You can easily perform application with a brush.