- MKM Decor Rolls are used in shaping by printing, one of the ceramic decor printing techniques.
- MKM BHR-49 Big HandRoller Labyrinth 01' length is 12 cm and diameter is 2.5 cm.
- Decor Hand Rollers are one of the ceramic modelling tools. They are curved and flawlessly processed to create three-dimensional deep and clean patterns in the clay to be patterned and to be easily separated from the clay.
- Decor Hand Rollers are used to create flawless patterns on soft floors like ceramic, porcelain clay and polymer clay.
- The application of Decor Hand Rollers is extremely practical and fast. You can transfer the pattern by rolling it in horizontal or vertical forms without using an extra tool.
- It is possible to get a smooth and endless pattern with rounding technique.
- To provide durability for many years, ceramic clay forming rolls are coated with tung oil.
- Decor Hand Rollers can easily be cleaned with water and a toothbrush.
- Decor Hand Rollers are made of natural wood so they can be in different natural colours. This colour difference does not affect the quality of the product.