LUBROLENE E6 Mould Release Agent is used widely for demoulding elastomer, termoplastic, and termoset rosin. It is a special aerosol demoulder that also has inunction feature.
It is suitable for mould (metal, resin, wood...etc.).
LUBROLENE E6 Mould Release Agent is used widely for demoulding.
- Suitable for every type of rubber (nitrile rubber, EPDM, viton...etc)
- Epoxy resin and epoxy prepegs.
- Hard and semi hard foams.
- Polyurethane casting.
- PU elastomers.
- Unsaturated polyester resin, glass reinforced polyester compounds.
- Phenolic resin and other thermosetting resin.
- EVA, nylon, polycarbonate, polyethylene, polypropylene and other techno polymers.
- Perfect demoulding and inunction features. Most cases Crafist® LUBROLENE E6 Mould Release Agent ensures demoulding from detailed moulds.
- Straight and bright surfaces from demoulded moulds.
- Crafist® LUBROLENE E6 Mould Release Agent prevents the oxidation of metal moulds.
- Very low deposition on moulds.
Use Crafist® LUBROLENE E6 Mould Release Agent to a thin straight mould. Clean the surplus with a clean dry cotton cloth. Before painting, sticking and elemination, clean the moulded pieces with the proper solvent.