- Dipping tongs are used to glaze the products in different sizes and shapes in the glazing stage of ceramic and tile materials when using the dipping method.
- The needle-tipped dipping tongs provide minimum contact on the surface of the product with its four pointed grip points.
- Dipping tongs provide a perfect appearance by helping the glaze to adhere to the body surface even.
- Dipping tongs with plastic handles have high water resistance and are made of stainless steel.
- Dipping tongs can also be used with holding hot parts thanks to their plastic protective handles.
- Dipping tongs are not suitable for raku ware glazing.
- The dipping tongs has 30 cm in length and 15 cm in width.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.