- Dipping tongs are used to glaze the products in different sizes and shapes in the glazing stage of ceramic and tile materials when using the dipping method.
- The needle-tipped dipping tongs provide minimum contact on the surface of the product with its four pointed grip points.
- Dipping tongs provide a perfect appearance by helping the glaze to adhere to the body surface even.
- Dipping tongs with plastic handles have high water resistance and are made of stainless steel.
- Dipping tongs can also be used with holding hot parts thanks to their plastic protective handles.
- Dipping tongs are not suitable for raku ware glazing.
- The dipping tongs has 30 cm in length and 15 cm in width.