Maroon Porcelain - Stoneware Ceramic Glaze - Laguna Glaze
Low temperature ceramic glaze. It is ready to use. You can easily perform application with a brush on the biscuit.
Product Technical Features:
- Temperature: 995-1060 °C (Cone:06)
- It is ready to use and suitable glaze for application with brushing technique.
- Shake the can before starting the application.
- We recommend adding some water to the glaze in the can for a homogeneous mixture and application.
- Perform your application in maximum two coats. In three or more applications, there may be adhesion to the plate.
- It is food safe.
- Recommended firing temperature range: 1000-1030 °C
What is Porcelain-Stoneware Ceramic Glaze? How Is It Used?
This group developed by Laguna for cone 06 consists of bright colours. It allows you to get different tones by being mixed in itself.
We recommend you to use it by making a trial tablet.
It is food safe when it is fired at suitable degree.
Ceramic glazes are glassy structure applied to the surface to make the surfaces of ceramic products with a porous structure impermeable and to ease usage by increasing the aesthetic effect. It is a kind of glass that is resistant to high temperatures, acids and bases.
You can easily apply this glaze with a brush.