Solvent-based, impregnating, colour-enhancing, stain-proof, and wet-look, non-filming treatment with matt finish for all compact surfaces with minimum absorption.
DEEP ENHANCER is a solvent-based, impregnating, colour-enhancing, stain-proof and wet-look non-filming protective treatment to revive ultra-compact surfaces characterised by minimum absorption capacity. It is used to enhance the colour and tone of more compact materials such as ceramics, porcelain stoneware, quartz agglomerate and natural polished stones, adding a matt finish without creating a surface film.
Compared to traditional wet-look colour enhancers that, when applied to compact surfaces leave a patina or surface residue, DEEP ENHANCER is also able to penetrate the least absorbent materials, creating a solution that is truly one of a kind.
DEEP ENHANCER thanks to these characteristics, is specifically indicated to be used outdoors or on surfaces that due to their nature, need to withstand conditions with continued presence of water, such as showers, fountains and washbasins. It has a lasting effect, can withstand UV rays and the elements and will not yellow if exposed to sunlight.
DEEP ENHANCER confers excellent water-repellent and stain-proof qualities to the surfaces to which it is applied, making daily cleaning and maintenance of treated surfaces easier. It is also certified for use with foods and therefore, it can be used as a stain-proof, colour-enhancing treatment on kitchen worktops.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Specifically for materials with low absorption
- Strong colour-enhancing capacity
- Penetrates deep inside the material
- Leaves surfaces stain proof
- Provides hydro-repellency to the surface
- Excellent water-and oil-repellent characteristics
- Resistant to UV rays
- Will not yellow over time
- Adds a matt finish
- Will not create a surface film
- Also suitable for application outdoors.
- Certified for food use
- Ideal for application on wet areas (sauna, shower, washbasins, fountains)
This product can be used on both indoor and outdoor surfaces.
Suitable for use on: Granite, Limestone, Marble, Travertine, Craquelé ceramic, Glazed ceramic, Marble-resin agglomerate, Quartz-resin agglomerate, Lapped porcelain stoneware. Polished porcelain stoneware, Natural porcelain stoneware, Textured porcelain stoneware, Molten basalt, and Clinker
The product is generally used on polished, brushed, aged surface, and in any case on low absorbent material and compact superficial finishes. For application on more absorbent surfaces, generally the product P 147 is advisable.
DEEP ENHANCER -Solvent-based, impregnating, colour-enhancing, stain-proof and wet-look, non-filming treatment with minimum absorption for all compact surfaces.
Brush, Lambswool applicator, roller
Preparing and cleaning the surface
- Carefully clean the surface, making sure to remove any dust or dirt present.
- Never apply DEEP ENHANCER to wet or damp surfaces.
- Apply DEEP ENHANCER to surfaces with a temperature of between +5 and +40°C
- Any adjacent surfaces not being treated with the product must be protected.
- Apply an even, abundant coat of product to a clean, dry surface with the preferred tool, making sure to create an even layer to cover the whole surface being treated.
- About 5-10 minutes after application, proceed to re-distribute the excess product using the same tool used for application, taking care to achieve even coverage at the end of treatment.
- About 20-30 minutes after applying the product proceed to remove all residues thoroughly, making sure all excesses have been removed to prevent any possible problem of greasiness. This operation is performed by brushing the surface, dry, using a standard floor polisher (1.5 HP, 175 rpm) with white or lambswool pad or wool-cotton attachment.
Alternatively, on tops, upright surfaces or small areas, residues can be removed with an orbital or manual wheel, using a white disc or pad, or a compact felt or wool-cotton cloth.
To maximise the effectiveness of the stain-proofing treatment, the intensity of the colour-enhancer and the durability of the treatment, it is possible to wait over 20-30 minutes, up to a maximum of 45-60 minutes, before removing residues, to allow the product to penetrate fully and deep down inside the structure of more compact materials. This way, the surface residues may be slightly harder to remove.
The product is fast drying and in any case, dries within 1-2 hours from application.
Opening to floor traffic
The surface can be opened to floor traffic about 4-6 hours after the product has been applied.
COMPLEMENTARY CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE PRODUCTS
-For routine cleaning of a surface treated with DEEP ENHANCER we recommend: ALGAFLOOR
-For extraordinary cleaning of a surface treated with DEEP ENHANCER we recommend: FABER 30
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.