- The products in the image are glazed with white ceramic clay, yellow chamotte ceramic clay, white chamotte ceramic clay, red vacuum ceramic clay from left to right.
- Crafist® Transparent Glazes are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- The firing temperature range of the Crafist® TRS – 134 Transparent Glaze is between 1030 and 1050 ° C. The recommended firing temperature is 1040 ° C.
- Crafist® TRS- 134 Transparent Glaze is suitable for any food contact, it does not contain lead.
- You must shake the Crafist® TRS - 134 Transparent Glaze before you use it. Stir well if any part is sunk.
- You can apply the transparent ceramic glazes with brushing, dipping or spraying techniques. If you want to apply the glaze with dipping or spraying technique, we suggest adding some water to the glaze.
- If you apply the transparent ceramic glaze thick, you will get off-white tone.
- We recommend you test it out in your own oven regimen and your own cooking methods.
- The glaze color may vary depending on the body color of the clay used. For the glaze and clay harmony, we recommend you to do your own experiment.