The products in the image are glazed with white vacuum, yellow chamotte, white chamotte and red vacuum ceramic clay from left to right.
- Crafist® Ceramic Artistic Glazes are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- You must shake the Ceramic Artistic Glaze before you use it.
- The firing temperature range of the Ceramic Artistic Glaze is between 1020 and 1040 ° C. The recommended firing temperature is 1040 ° C.
- Ceramic Artistic Glaze is suitable for any food contact.
- You can apply the glazes with brushing, dipping or spraying techniques.
- To acquire the best result we recommend you to do your own experiment.