- Crafist® Ceramic Artistic Glazes are sold as ready-to-use liquids.
- You must shake the Ceramic Artistic Glaze before you use it.
- The firing temperature range of the Ceramic Artistic Glaze is between 1000 and 1030 ° C. The recommended firing temperature is 1020 ° C.
- Ceramic Artistic Glaze is suitable for any food contact.
- You can apply the glazes with brushing, dipping or spraying techniques. If you want to apply the glaze with dipping or spraying technique, we suggest adding some water to the glaze.
- If you want the cracks to become visible, you can apply ink on the baked product and wipe it.
- To acquire the best result we recommend you to do your own experiment.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.