- Angled Metal Scrappers are hand tools made of steel sheet in various sizes and thicknesses that makes rough and precise scraping.
- Angled Metal Scrappers are used in clay shaping and plaster shaping processes to remove the roughness that occurs on the surfaces of the model.
- Angled Metal Scrapper are made of stainless steel for high quality and long life, after using they must be cleaned.
- Angled Metal Scrapper's measurements can be show millimetric differences for the reason it's hand-made.
- Angled Metal Scrapper's has 1mm thickness, one end is angled at 45 ° and one end is angled 90 °.